Rant & Rave is supporting the 3rd annual Utility Week Water Customer Conference taking place on the 21st January 2015.
Following an unprecedented level of consumer engagement in the AMP6 business planning process, water companies now need to focus on delivering against these outcomes for their customers.
This popular one-day event in Birmingham will bring together senior directors from water companies, solution providers, suppliers and regulatory bodies to drive forward the increasingly central issue of consumer strategy for the water sector in a time of paradigm shift.
On a strategic level this one-day event will address: the upcoming retail competition, how to deliver the outcomes promised in PR14, SIM, communicating a consistent brand, staying ahead of the curve on customer service innovation and consumer engagement as a whole.
The 3rd annual Utility Week Water Customer Conference will feature experts from across the sector sharing fresh ideas on consumer strategy.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dame Yve Buckland, Chair, Consumer Council for Water
- Richard Khaldi, Senior Director, Customers & Casework, Ofwat
- Heidi Mottram OBE, Chief Executive Officer, Northumbrian Water
- Gary Dixon, Domestic Retail Director, United Utilities
- Geoff Loader, Communications Director, Southern Water
- Stuart Allan, Head of Transport and Utilities, Steria Ltd
- Roger Darlington, Chair, South East Water Customer Challenge Group
- Brian Weston, Communications Director, Institute of Customer Services
- Stephen Plumb, Head of Metering, Thames Water
- Vincent Muldoon, Customer Relations Director, Affinity Water
- Phil Marshall, Customer Services Director, Bristol Water
- Helen Phillips, Director of Customer Service and Networks, Yorkshire Water
Attend the third annual conference to understand:
- Prepare for the opening of the non-domestic market to retail competition
- Listen to experts share tips on implementing customer outcomes in AMP6
- SIM – see what is in the pipeline with the upcoming changes
- Learn how to stay ahead of the curve with innovative customer service
- Hear expertise on increasing consumer engagement in company strategy and its implementation
- How to use innovative strategies and products throughout business processes to keep driving improvement in consumer strategy
- Discover how to communicate a consistent brand across all platforms, including social media
- What you need to do to optimise customer insight for an improved service offering
For more information and to book, please visit: www.uw-watercustomer.net