Inform & Interact - proactive communication
Real life happens in real-time
So Inform & Interact lets you engage your audience in the moment. Customers get frustrated when they’re not kept informed and updated by a company. They want personal, relevant and timely information. That’s why Inform & Interact allows you to send marketing and promotions, confirmations, reminders, alerts and other custom messages in real-time.
Effective communication is all about timing
The form of communication can vary according to needs: SMS delivers speed and impact, MMS can complement, email can convey detail and live voice messaging can relay emotion and passion like nothing else.
Get it right and the results can be amazing – just look at our case studies.
It’s not just about cutting costs or driving incremental value – but about changing the way business is done. Real world, real-time, all the time.
- 12 YEARS of experience
- 60M interactions per year
- 300 companies benefit from our services
- ACROSS 20 different countries
- Winning MULTIPLE industry awards
- BRINGING £1M's worth of revenue to our clients
Download our white paper
We draw on research from organisations including McKinsey, Bain, and Forrester, to estimate how much value hospitality providers may get from communicating with customers and acting on their feedback in real-time.
What are your business challenges?
Download our White Paper to find out how you can overcome your business challenges.
Demo and Trial our services
Seeing is believing - that's why we give everyone the opportunity to demo our award winning solutions.
- Real-Time Interaction20% Reduction in No Shows and £millions of increased revenue
- Employee EngagementCEO Voice Broadcast to 48,000 employees
- Mobile Marketing50% increase in sales
- Employee EngagementRapide have made such a difference to our international communication
- Customer Communication20% increase in revenue with voice messaging
- Lloyds TSB
- Cable and Wireless
- Premier Inn
- Environment Agency
- Home Office
- Job Centre Plus
- Bristol City Council
- Scottish Energy
- Southern Water
- United Utilities
- Coca Cola
- Thomas Cook
- Brewers Fayre
- Costa Coffee
- Man UTD
- British Gas